have very bad oil leak some were oboce the oil pan. have checked every thing else.
what is the location of the oil seding unit on 1999 Ford Windstar
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Windstar Questions
- My theft light blinks my trip zero outs when cold starting & head lights flash
- My van suddenly died while driving 30 mph. Does nothing when trying to restart
- Solution needed for van stalling with lean bank codes PO171 and PO174
- 3.8 V6 Windstar engine has a knock/rattle.
- i replaced dash cluster with a used one and van wont start
1999 Ford Windstar Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Lucedale, MS
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($318 - 452) in Grimstead, VA
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($491 - 578) in Olivia, MN
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Finchville, KY
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($133 - 180) in Newellton, LA
- Horn Replacement ($93 - 130) in Holtwood, PA