What are the exact locations of the knock sensors on the engine?
what is the location of the ignition knock sensor? on 2004 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- while driving rpm drops down motor cuts off
- I've changed the 02 sensor and the check engine lights is still on.... Now what?
- Why does my fuse number 28 keep blowing in my 2000 Ford Taurus
- Hit a deer with car and now will not turn over. If we use a bypass it will turn
- I don't know why my brake light only works when I press completely down.
2004 Ford Taurus Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($294 - 358) in Iola, WI
- Oil Pump Replacement ($408 - 542) in Moore, MT
- Water Pump Replacement ($354 - 521) in Vining, IA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($518 - 1,124) in Stoutsville, OH
- Horn Replacement ($98 - 134) in Parkersburg, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($329 - 860) in Steeles Tavern, VA