How often should I change it
What is the location of the fuel filter and is it a service item. on 2009 Honda Pilot
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Pilot Questions
- How to fix overhead Map Lights so they will come on when doors are opened?
- Will a bad tensioner sound like the motor is knocking & cause the car to stall?
- What is the small piece of plastic that stick out of the brake light?
- Is a knock sensor a costly repair?
- My passenger windows go up slow and 2 of my garage door buttons don't work.
2009 Honda Pilot Estimates
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($53 - 67) in Winfield, IA
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Sydney, FL
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($234 - 408) in Green Sulphur Springs, WV
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Dennis, MA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($72 - 88) in Groveland, CA
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in South Colby, WA