How do you replce it. A photo would help,please.
What is the location of pcv valve on a 1998 Volvo S90 2.9L engine. on 1998 Volvo S90
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S90 Questions
- Car randomly not start -if I loosen 1 cable on battery post retighten it will
- Changing timing belt. Marks on pulleys do not line up with notches on cover.
- My `98 S90 is hard to start, (5-10 seconds of cranking) after sitting for a few hours or overnight. It does not matter what ambient temp is, it does the same thing. If I go into a store and come out within 5 minutes or so it starts right away. Any ideas?
- Radio adapter
- I have oil on my spark plugs, what is wrong
1998 Volvo S90 Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($87 - 119) in Max, MN
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($638 - 817) in Parma, MO
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($327 - 588) in Prichard, WV
- 50,000 Mile Service ($110 - 175) in Clear Lake, IA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($334 - 422) in Berwick, IA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($147 - 177) in Bloomingdale, NY