Gage is reading 3/4 but the engine is not running hot. Have replaced radiator, water pump, belt, and thermostat, flushed system and new coolant. Gage has always read half or below even on hot days.
What is the location for the coolant temp sender for the temp gage. on 2006 Chevrolet Colorado
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Colorado Questions
- Where is the fuse box (s) in my 2005 Chevy Colorado?
- how to get front rotors off.truck is 2 wheel drive.
- How many mechanical hours are involved in replacing a body wiring harness?
- Engine cranks over and will not start.
- have had a/c charge checked and a/c comp.turns off & on( 50-55deg @vent)in truck never gets cold pls help