It has 198,000 already and I want to keep it as long as possible.it is my prize possesion at this time.
what is the lifespan of this car? on 1991 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- It seems my dim lights are not working.What could be the problem.
- can the transmission be repaired? I've been told by 2 repair shops no
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
1991 Buick Century Estimates
- 120,000 Mile Service ($148 - 218) in Stanford, IN
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Taylorsville, NC
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($432 - 910) in Forbes Road, PA
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Fruitland, IA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($207 - 231) in Saugus, MA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($123 - 151) in Paige, TX