It has 198,000 already and I want to keep it as long as possible.it is my prize possesion at this time.
what is the lifespan of this car? on 1991 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
1991 Buick Century Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($60 - 82) in Stanford, IN
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Taylorsville, NC
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($197 - 536) in Forbes Road, PA
- 60,000 Mile Service ($148 - 218) in Fruitland, IA
- Cooling System Pressure Test ($26 - 34) in Saugus, MA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($950 - 1,016) in Paige, TX