Oil light keeps coming on when I slow down or stop. Tuffys auto repair told me it was an oil pump.
What is the labor time to replace the oil pump? on 2004 Kia Optima
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Optima Questions
- Why won't my wipers turn off?
- I just changed the starter yet the car still won't crank, neither will the air.
- My a/c stopped working. And it doesn't blow any air, not even hot air.
- Noise coming from behind fuze box. Especially on rough roads.
- How much to replace the passenger seat with a 8 position seat like the drivers ?