I HAVE A REMAN LONG BLOCK AND WANT TO KNOW THE LABOR RATE TO REMOVE TRANSFER PARTS & REPLACE
WHAT IS THE LABOR RATE TO REPLACE A LONG BLOCK ENGINE.TRANSFER ALL PARTS on 1995 Toyota Tercel
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tercel Questions
- Car will start, but will then cuts off and will not idle. Replaced plugs, plug w
- Why do my headlights and gauges go dim when I stop at a light?
- My reading panel for the fuel, speed and the temperature stopped working.
- There's a weird nut/screw when trying to take out regulator, please help.
- Car will rev in neutral but sputters and trys to die in drive
1995 Toyota Tercel Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($214 - 314) in Dunmor, KY
- AC Compressor Replacement ($821 - 1,091) in Saint Paul, NE
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($105 - 233) in Luxemburg, WI
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($111 - 141) in Angora, MN
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($92 - 158) in Isle of Wight, VA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Portola Vally, CA