I HAVE A REMAN LONG BLOCK AND WANT TO KNOW THE LABOR RATE TO REMOVE TRANSFER PARTS & REPLACE
WHAT IS THE LABOR RATE TO REPLACE A LONG BLOCK ENGINE.TRANSFER ALL PARTS on 1995 Toyota Tercel
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tercel Questions
- On dash board my o/d light says off...is that okay? Is that why the car doesn't
- Got thermostat replaced. Now engine runs quite a bit warmer than before. Is this normal, will it hurt my engine?
- Does my car have a pilot bearing in the clutch assembly
- What can cause the fuel pump to not get fire causing the car to not start?
- How can I tell what exact model. My 91 tercel is?