Its 4 wheel drive and has traction control
What is the labor rate on replacing the brake booster on a 2004 ford Explorer on 2004 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
2004 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($82 - 136) in Remsenburg, NY
- 120,000 Mile Service ($254 - 364) in Macy, NE
- Air Pump Check Valve Replacement ($140 - 202) in Mc Intosh, FL
- 35,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Talmage, KS
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($165 - 306) in Bear Lake, PA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($443 - 1,516) in Yettem, CA