My husband's optima low beams are so dim, it isn't really safe to drive at night.
What is the issue and fix for very dim low beams? on 2007 Kia Optima
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Optima Questions
- My car starts runs for awhile then shuts off, then it won't start. Help.........
- How to reset memory fuse
- My Kia won't start after I tried replacing the overhead lightbulb, what do I do?
- What can be causing my steering wheel to click?
- What would cause my car 2002. Kia Optima to not pass emissions even after drivin
2007 Kia Optima Estimates
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($713 - 1,245) in Turpin, OK
- Battery Replacement ($183 - 252) in Richfield, WI
- Fuel Filter Change ($53 - 83) in Gans, OK
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Amboy, MN
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($543 - 676) in Stratford, SD
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($413 - 851) in Boyce, VA