its a green little top i know where the water goes the fluid for wipers and i think the oil but idk what that green top is
what is the green top thing near the cover that has 2.0 engine in a 2000 beetle on 2000 Volkswagen Beetle
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- Can I have a remote starter put in my 'bug' ?? Thanks in advance
- Does my 99 Volkswagen Beetle GLS 2.0 manual have shocks, struts or both?
- After breaking it sounds like air is building up pressure. Is there a leak ? Or.
- Pop noise under drivers side occasionally when driving and also when reversing
- Was messing with fuse box crank one time Steele wines over but won't crank
2000 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($171 - 265) in Lakeville, MA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Pisek, ND
- Glow Plug Replacement ($240 - 327) in Delta, AL
- Transmission Fluid Change ($144 - 219) in Millstadt, IL
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($374 - 1,109) in Mount Victoria, MD
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($38 - 115) in Buchanan Dam, TX