I had P0449 code - shop replaced canister vent solenoid & vent valve - now have non-working gas gage - could this be due to bad sending unit? Shop is saying gas float is to blame, need new fuel pump - what is connection of sending unit to gas float ? pls advise
what is the function of the sending unit on a GMC1500 Sierra on 2006 GMC Sierra 1500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
- Can I replace a regular 4.3 motor with a 4.3 vortex. From a 2001 blazer into a 2
- Can I put a motor from a 2001blazer into my truck. The blazer has a vortex
- Transmission went out price on new
- while driving down the rd my headlights and dashboard turns off.
- Why is GM not issuing a recall to fix the passlock system for free?
2006 GMC Sierra 1500 Estimates
- 30,000 Mile Service ($464 - 644) in Garretson, SD
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($413 - 694) in Unity, ME
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,037 - 1,603) in Cambridge, WI
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($716 - 894) in Oregon City, OR
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($122 - 146) in Dunmor, KY
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Columbia, IL