I just replaced the fuel pump, and @ 125 miles and just after refilling the tank the engine stopped running. I tested the fuel pump pressure and got 25 psi and the engine still will not run for more than 10-15 seconds. I been told the pressures should be 60-65 psi; but that would blow out the O-rings in the fittings on the fuel filter. So I need the correct psi spec.
What is the fuel pump pressure psi range from the tank to the engine? on 2002 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- fuel pump pressure problems
- What does it mean when it shows charging system service now on a 2017 Ford explo
- My 1998 ford exploer sport wont start after driven and shut off.30 mins it start
- How much does it cost to replace harmonic balance on 1999 Buick century custom
- what is the cost to repair all the timing belts in vehicle?
2002 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($266 - 366) in Kendrick, ID
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($428 - 511) in Logan, OH
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($102 - 161) in Walton, KS
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($426 - 737) in La Grange, TX
- Window Switch Replacement ($99 - 244) in Loleta, CA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($167 - 283) in Loretto, VA