I just replaced the fuel pump, and @ 125 miles and just after refilling the tank the engine stopped running. I tested the fuel pump pressure and got 25 psi and the engine still will not run for more than 10-15 seconds. I been told the pressures should be 60-65 psi; but that would blow out the O-rings in the fittings on the fuel filter. So I need the correct psi spec.
What is the fuel pump pressure psi range from the tank to the engine? on 2002 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- how do I change the oil pump on a 2000 Ford 4.0L engine?
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.