I just replaced the fuel pump, and @ 125 miles and just after refilling the tank the engine stopped running. I tested the fuel pump pressure and got 25 psi and the engine still will not run for more than 10-15 seconds. I been told the pressures should be 60-65 psi; but that would blow out the O-rings in the fittings on the fuel filter. So I need the correct psi spec.
What is the fuel pump pressure psi range from the tank to the engine? on 2002 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
2002 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($214 - 256) in Kendrick, ID
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($601 - 783) in Logan, OH
- 135,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Walton, KS
- 20,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in La Grange, TX
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($192 - 328) in Loleta, CA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($83 - 105) in Loretto, VA