I just replaced the fuel pump, and @ 125 miles and just after refilling the tank the engine stopped running. I tested the fuel pump pressure and got 25 psi and the engine still will not run for more than 10-15 seconds. I been told the pressures should be 60-65 psi; but that would blow out the O-rings in the fittings on the fuel filter. So I need the correct psi spec.
What is the fuel pump pressure psi range from the tank to the engine? on 2002 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Why my car won't drive or reverse still juts was driving fine last week And no l
- Why is my transmission fluid leaking from my vent valve as soon as I poor it in
- My car won't drive or reverse and is leaking transmission fluid what is it
- She won't start, getting a low voltage reading.
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch