Lights dim and flicker and go off while driving down hiway at night.
What is the fix for Safety Review #10124426,dimming and flickering lights? on 2003 Chrysler Voyager
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Voyager Questions
- Why van will not start
- What do i do?
- Looking for lock code for my 2000 Crysler Voyge. Car wont start as it is locked
- Could I take the radiator and Ac condenser from my 1997 Mercury villager and put them in my 2002 Chrysler voyager
- It's a 3,3L V6 car. When driving, all of a sudden, the radio unit, front wiper motor, washer motor and door hoist motor shuts down. Stopping the engine and starting again, everything is OK, but after a short time it shuts down again. All consumers togeth
2003 Chrysler Voyager Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($151 - 299) in Saint Francis, ME
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($167 - 666) in Brunswick, NC
- Timing Belt Replacement ($235 - 372) in Chadwicks, NY
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($276 - 532) in Seaman, OH
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Oquawka, IL
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Greensboro, IN