The reverse on my Odyssey will work for a period of time and then won't. Then all of a sudden out of the blue it will work again. I took it to a transmission shop and they checked for error codes, but there was none. The shop suspected that it might be an electrical problem, possibly something with sensor. Any ideas?
What is the fix for an Odyssey that is having problems going in to reverse? on 2006 Honda Odyssey
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Odyssey Questions
- My alarm had started to sound replased the batt in remote it did not turn it off
- average cost for motor mount replacement
- Fixing a power sliding door that cable broke and is stuck open at mid point.
- Can I change the passenger power sliding door to operate as manual sliding door
- Can I convert my passenger power sliding door to a work as a manual door.
2006 Honda Odyssey Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($117 - 186) in Rillton, PA
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($373 - 927) in Stinson Lake, NH
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($359 - 526) in Wallace, IN
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($203 - 267) in Centerville, IA
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($155 - 231) in Edelstein, IL
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($206 - 287) in Hammond, NY