I recently had a tube break or become disconnected from the EVAP Box behind the left rear wheel. I did not get a check engine light. What is this system?
what is the EVAP Box behind the left rear wheel on 2007 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +