I recently had a tube break or become disconnected from the EVAP Box behind the left rear wheel. I did not get a check engine light. What is this system?
what is the EVAP Box behind the left rear wheel on 2007 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?
- Engine light on, diagnostic trouble code from malfunction is: 1 4 2 1 .
- Is my transmission starting to fail?