It is the 3.0 straight 6. Thank you.
What is the estimated labor time to remove and replace my engine? on 2001 BMW X5
This week's top 10
Recent BMW X5 Questions
- Would you recommend purchasing a 2003 BMW X5 with 172,000 miles on it?
- can you replace the fuel pump w/o replacing the fuel sensor
- What is wrong as the Windows go down when car is cranked.
- Code P0171-174 changed all fuel injectors, upper oxygen sensor, valve head gaske
- Power steering, pulley or pump? Makes screeching noise.
2001 BMW X5 Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($246 - 325) in Prospect, KY
- Oil Pump Replacement ($1,386 - 1,971) in East Vassalboro, ME
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Raeford, NC
- Water Pump Replacement ($554 - 853) in Piasa, IL
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($1,139 - 1,238) in Wrightsville, PA
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Michigan Center, MI