I have a 195,000 miles on the car and have not had the struts or shocks replaced. Car rides well but I don't want to break down on the freeway.
what is the estimated cost to replace shocks and struts? on 2001 Toyota Camry
2 answersMarch 25, 2015
0 answersApril 05, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My 1999 Camry won't start, i replaced fuel pump, fuel rail & injectors, fires ok
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy