I have a 195,000 miles on the car and have not had the struts or shocks replaced. Car rides well but I don't want to break down on the freeway.
what is the estimated cost to replace shocks and struts? on 2001 Toyota Camry
2 answersMarch 25, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- several times now while driving the engine light as well as the door ajar light
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
2001 Toyota Camry Estimates
- 20,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Rapidan, VA
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($303 - 416) in Strawn, IL
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Berkshire, NY
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($227 - 494) in Wahiawa, HI
- Trans Fluid Drain & Refill ($96 - 145) in Connoquenessing, PA
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($114 - 125) in Stephenson, MI