I just bought a 2001 Dodge Neon for my 16 year old and when I took it for an e-check they said it had never failed in the past, but some kind of work had been done and now the drive cycle must be completed. How do I do that? Thanks.
What is the drive cycle for resetting the cat monitor to ready on 2001 Dodge Neon
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Neon Questions
- Car starts here and there and then stopped.
- I have another code I would like to see what it will tell me what the problem is
- I start car it idles then dies i have to keep gas pedal pressed when i let off
- My 04 Neon always idles a bit rough. Has 77k on it and runs great otherwise.
- how much does it cost for oil pan replacement
2001 Dodge Neon Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($254 - 341) in Morrow, GA
- Heater Hose Replacement ($134 - 202) in Oneida, PA
- AC Compressor Replacement ($674 - 831) in Lake Elsinore, CA
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($453 - 521) in Red Lake Falls, MN
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($222 - 241) in Pauls Valley, OK
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($57 - 73) in Castalian Springs, TN