I have a 1998 Dodge Ram 2500 turbo diesel 5.9L 6cyl. and someone has cut the rubber filler hose to syphon diesel. The dealer part is near $300 CAD and I know I can get diesel rated replacement hose in bulk. I estimate the length at about 20" but are not sure of the diameter of the hose. I hoped to get it without removing it first. Parts places do not know or give that info and after perusing various sites on-line for a couple of hours, I have not had success. any ideas? I can do the replacing myself, have the clamps etc. The Dodge part is 52018518
What is the diameter of the main fuel filler rubber hose? on 1998 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- Voltage regulator
- Engine shuts down randomly when you slow down to turn or decelerate
- Replaced fuel pump and filter truck still wont start. any ideas on what it is?
- Van keeps cutting off. I replaced coil & complete tune up and fuel pump.
- Leaking antifreeze but no leaks visible. Brand new radiator put in yday. The top
1998 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($59 - 147) in Blue Rock, OH
- Oil Pump Replacement ($330 - 570) in Lost Nation, IA
- Heater Core Replacement ($559 - 744) in Paulina, LA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($351 - 545) in Gracey, KY
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($819 - 2,946) in Tad, WV
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($258 - 320) in Bethlehem, CT