I was quoted $661.00 by a local service center I use.
what is the customary cost for a 100,000 mile service? on 2007 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
2007 Ford Explorer Estimates
- 90,000 Mile Service ($254 - 364) in Fonda, IA
- Heater Hose Replacement ($132 - 178) in Thurman, IA
- 125,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Butte Falls, OR
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($234 - 408) in Snyder, NE
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($83 - 105) in Pittsford, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($383 - 424) in Liberty Hill, TX