What is the cost to replace an oil pump? on 2003 Ford F-150
2 answersMarch 10, 2012
1 answerFebruary 12, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- What vin codes can I use for an engine swap if I use my parts? I have a V vin
- Why did the gears 1-6 disappear from the dashboard. Everything else is there.
- What would cause my compass/outside temp display to not even light up?
- What causes the brake pedal to continue to push towards the floor after stopped?
- How can I check the blend door actuater. My heater blows Luke warm to cold air
2003 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($263 - 335) in Kamiah, ID
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Kellyton, AL
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($183 - 272) in Kenduskeag, ME
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($129 - 158) in Babson Park, FL
- Engine Oil Pan Gasket Replacement ($273 - 655) in Rogers, ND
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($294 - 637) in Lebanon, IN