I was having problem with my streeing fluid being low and foam. I was adding fluids and would be fine for two three days and after that the same problem again. Whe I took it to get checked, the told me it need power streeing rack and 2 hoses. The parts will cost between ($480-620) and labor between $200-300) what do you think?
What is the cost? on 1999 Saab 9-5
1 answerFebruary 15, 2012
1 answerAugust 20, 2010
1 answerAugust 07, 2013
1 answerSeptember 27, 2011
1 answerNovember 25, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Saab 9-5 Questions
- vehicle stopped running on the freeway after making a fairly loud popping noise.
- Thick white smoke - stopped accelerating - cranking, not starting - no motor oil
- Why is the car jerking as soon as turbo gets to red
- I have a no start issue from my push to start. I have a hard brake pedal also.
- AC is blowing hot air. Is this gonna cost big to get fixed?