I was having problem with my streeing fluid being low and foam. I was adding fluids and would be fine for two three days and after that the same problem again. Whe I took it to get checked, the told me it need power streeing rack and 2 hoses. The parts will cost between ($480-620) and labor between $200-300) what do you think?
What is the cost? on 1999 Saab 9-5
Asked by for the 1999 Saab 9-5
1 answerFebruary 15, 2012
1 answerAugust 20, 2010
1 answerAugust 07, 2013
1 answerSeptember 27, 2011
1 answerNovember 25, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Saab 9-5 Questions
- HOW MUCH TRANS FLUID NEEDED FOR EXCHANGE AND REAR DIFF TOO?
- What cause to run rough.i wastold i have a bad transmission mount on leftside
- My saab 9-5 2002 is blowing a white smokes from exhaust pipe.
- vehicle stopped running on the freeway after making a fairly loud popping noise.
- Thick white smoke - stopped accelerating - cranking, not starting - no motor oil
1999 Saab 9-5 Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($210 - $887) in Wellsburg, WV
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($360 - $468) in Detroit, MI
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($343 - $639) in West Yarmouth, MA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($76 - $128) in Highland, IL
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($180 - $208) in Shoshoni, WY
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($766 - $798) in Forest City, IA