I was having problem with my streeing fluid being low and foam. I was adding fluids and would be fine for two three days and after that the same problem again. Whe I took it to get checked, the told me it need power streeing rack and 2 hoses. The parts will cost between ($480-620) and labor between $200-300) what do you think?
What is the cost? on 1999 Saab 9-5
1 answerFebruary 15, 2012
1 answerAugust 20, 2010
1 answerAugust 07, 2013
1 answerSeptember 27, 2011
1 answerNovember 25, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Saab 9-5 Questions
- What would cause oil leak resulting in serpentine belt slipping off?
- HOW MUCH TRANS FLUID NEEDED FOR EXCHANGE AND REAR DIFF TOO?
- What cause to run rough.i wastold i have a bad transmission mount on leftside
- My saab 9-5 2002 is blowing a white smokes from exhaust pipe.
- Thick white smoke - stopped accelerating - cranking, not starting - no motor oil
1999 Saab 9-5 Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($191 - $232) in Wellsburg, WV
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Detroit, MI
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,399 - $1,696) in West Yarmouth, MA
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($288 - $388) in Highland, IL
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($555 - $885) in Shoshoni, WY
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($154 - $178) in Forest City, IA