Trying to identify fuel pump pressure
What is the correct fuel pump pressure? on 1991 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- why does my car lightly shakes/jerk when the car is not in motion.
- vehicle idles up and down, some times idles really high.
- Dash lights do not work and service engine light comes on
- Driver's side door would not open with remote and car button...help
- Car won't start. Temp shows vehicle is overheating but it is not.
1991 BMW 325i Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($411 - 880) in Saint Helens, KY
- Starter Replacement ($528 - 698) in Bethania, NC
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($105 - 129) in Fulton, AR
- Thermostat Replacement ($252 - 383) in Harmony, RI
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($85 - 131) in Berea, WV
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($104 - 122) in South Walpole, MA