AFTER DRIVING CROSSFIRE FOR ABOUT 5 MILES, I PARKED AND SHUT OFF THE VEHICLE TO SHOP. ATTEMPTED TO START VEHICLE THAT TURNS OVER BUT WON'T START. ENGIN CONTINUES TO TURN OVER FOR SEVERAL SECONDS AFTER IGNITION KEY IS RELEASED. WAITED 1/2 HOUR THEN VEHICLE STARTED, AFTER DRIVING 5 MILES VEHICLE STOPPED RUNNING WHILE DRIVING. ENGIN LIGHT WAS ON. THIS CONDITION REPEATED WITHIN 24 HOURS. VEHICLE RAN VERY GOOD PRIOR TO THIS CONDITION. NO PRIOR PROBLEMS
WHAT IS THE CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM AS DESCRIBED BELOW on 2005 Chrysler Crossfire
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Crossfire Questions
- How to repair/glue/seal convertible top rear glass window that is coming loose?
- A Clock With A Wrench Picture And#16,In Odometer,What Does This Mean?
- i have to jiggle the key in the switch and turn the steering wheel, how do i fix
- My key will not turn over or start my 2004 Chrysler Crossfire
- My Crossfire has had a persistent code PO410, sometimes I hear the inj. pump run