AFTER DRIVING CROSSFIRE FOR ABOUT 5 MILES, I PARKED AND SHUT OFF THE VEHICLE TO SHOP. ATTEMPTED TO START VEHICLE THAT TURNS OVER BUT WON'T START. ENGIN CONTINUES TO TURN OVER FOR SEVERAL SECONDS AFTER IGNITION KEY IS RELEASED. WAITED 1/2 HOUR THEN VEHICLE STARTED, AFTER DRIVING 5 MILES VEHICLE STOPPED RUNNING WHILE DRIVING. ENGIN LIGHT WAS ON. THIS CONDITION REPEATED WITHIN 24 HOURS. VEHICLE RAN VERY GOOD PRIOR TO THIS CONDITION. NO PRIOR PROBLEMS
WHAT IS THE CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM AS DESCRIBED BELOW on 2005 Chrysler Crossfire
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Crossfire Questions
- My manual transmission lost 2 gear about 2 or 3 months ago. Now I have lost all.
- my car shut off and won't start,won't take a jump and symbol ESO shutdown appea
- the front left corner oil pan under the water pump was hit in a upward direction
- How to repair/glue/seal convertible top rear glass window that is coming loose?
- A Clock With A Wrench Picture And#16,In Odometer,What Does This Mean?
2005 Chrysler Crossfire Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($193 - 281) in Dawson Springs, KY
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Chalmers, IN
- Alternator Replacement ($362 - 501) in Hertford, NC
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Buffalo Center, IA
- HVAC Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($638 - 646) in Cuba, IL
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($202 - 236) in Central, SC