recently I have a problems with engine vibrates. I sent to workshop for repair. Found engine oil already flow into the sparkplug compartment. Workshop told me the engine need to be top overhaul, change piston ring, gasket kit, grind valve and cut chamber head, change oil filter. after repair the engine loss power, and vibrate when speed exceed 90km per hour and above. Please advised. thank you
what is the cause of my engine vibrates when I speed up from 90km/hr and above. on 1996 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- My car won't start with 62k miles. New honda owners is this a problem for you?
- My ac is stuck blowing on the floor setting and I cant switch it?
- Electrical windows stopped working, all but the driver window.
- The temperature gauge rises slowly when sitting in traffic. Normal when driving.
- Replaced fuel pump. But still not getting fuel to front of the car