recently I have a problems with engine vibrates. I sent to workshop for repair. Found engine oil already flow into the sparkplug compartment. Workshop told me the engine need to be top overhaul, change piston ring, gasket kit, grind valve and cut chamber head, change oil filter. after repair the engine loss power, and vibrate when speed exceed 90km per hour and above. Please advised. thank you
what is the cause of my engine vibrates when I speed up from 90km/hr and above. on 1996 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- why does my car shake like the wheels are about to fall off. whats the problem?
- Replaced low beam bulb and connector, passenger side. Trouble shooting what next
- What size wrench is needed for oil drain plug? And where is oil filter located ?
- I have a 99 Honda Accord Ex 4 Cylinder and it cranks but doesn't start
- why is the green sport mode light on and car keep cutting off new distributor on
1996 Honda Accord Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($312 - 632) in Hamburg, NY
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($96 - 123) in Umatilla, OR
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($200 - 310) in Malone, FL
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($379 - 940) in Beulah, MS
- Timing Belt Replacement ($431 - 860) in Happy, TX
- Mass Air Flow Sensor Replacement ($184 - 203) in Castaner, PR