Only happens when it is at full throttle and that is when the light comes on and error codes display.. also I can feel the motor bog down. I can make it do this at will. I recently did changed the fuel filter and via other research I saw some things in regard to fuel pressure? Does that mean the fuel pump is going to go out soon?
What is the cause of error P0131/p0151 when @ full throttle? on 1998 Chevrolet 1500 Pickup
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet 1500 Pickup Questions
- No reverse on a 4L60E transmission
- Driving down road heard extremely loud backfire throu exhaust, engine died.
- passenger side of motor is covered with oil what could be the problem?
- My brake lights stay on. I changed the brake switch. didn't help. What do I do?
- Truck skips and stalls after water pump & thermostat replaced.