The coolant leaks only when the engine is on. Looks like it is behind the water pump but hard to see exactly. Coolant smells a little like it's burned. Car running rough. Water pump or a gasket?
What is the cause of coolant leaking? on 1990 Buick Century
1 answerDecember 20, 2012
1 answerSeptember 02, 2013
1 answerApril 27, 2012
1 answerJanuary 20, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
- How do I get my dashboard to function properly again?
1990 Buick Century Estimates
- 97,500 Mile Service ($370 - 515) in Port Washington, NY
- Steering Rack Replacement ($550 - 1,390) in Leonard, MN
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($74 - 131) in Evinston, FL
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($146 - 195) in Zolfo Springs, FL
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($44 - 78) in Cherokee, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($296 - 324) in Blackfoot, ID