I changed the fuel filter & my 2001 buick lasabre custom started fine for 3 weeks. Then after 3 or 4 tries it would start & start fine for another 2 weeks. When key is turned 3 or 4 times there is no sound & then it will start by either key.The problem started months before changing filter.The car always starts but one day it may not start at all.
What is the cause of a 2001 Buick LaSabre Custom not starting all the time? on 2001 Buick LeSabre
Asked by for the 2001 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What happens to my 2003 Buick lesabre when the catalytic converter plugs up
- Why won't my high beams stay on when I pull lever
- Why does my car shift hard when changing gears?
- Had both the power steering pump and rack/pinion replaced with new parts.
- where is the automatic cutoff switch that turns radio off?
2001 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($701 - $1,044) in Marcella, AR
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($296 - $1,064) in Ninde, VA
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Jones, LA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($411 - $747) in Boxborough, MA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($170 - $830) in Stowell, TX
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($163 - $204) in Galena Park, TX