I changed the fuel filter & my 2001 buick lasabre custom started fine for 3 weeks. Then after 3 or 4 tries it would start & start fine for another 2 weeks. When key is turned 3 or 4 times there is no sound & then it will start by either key.The problem started months before changing filter.The car always starts but one day it may not start at all.
What is the cause of a 2001 Buick LaSabre Custom not starting all the time? on 2001 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
2001 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($339 - 566) in Marcella, AR
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Ninde, VA
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Jones, LA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($141 - 284) in Boxborough, MA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($551 - 569) in Stowell, TX
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($91 - 106) in Galena Park, TX