My check engine light went on, I went to Toyota yesterday, they fixed the water valve, put pink cooloant in my car and now when I drive I hear bubbly noise when I press gas pedal, like water swashing.
What is the bubbly noise coming from my engine when I press gas pedal? on 2005 Toyota Prius
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by arturo08 ,
March 27, 2013
take it back in. get a diagnostic run. if they messed up, call them on it. if they won't comply, take it to somebody who will.
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Prius Questions
- No fluid comes out rear washer?
- Tonight my car banged, clanked, and lurched going downhill. What's wrong?
- Turn on turn signal indicator and all light come on as if hazards are on
- What is the tank on the front passenger side behind the wheel well?
- Necessary to change trans fluid, engine and inverter coolant at 95,000 miles?
2005 Toyota Prius Estimates
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in State Line, PA
- Valve Adjustment ($476 - 619) in Farmer, OH
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($223 - 274) in Highspire, PA
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($391 - 567) in Otter Creek, FL
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($48 - 106) in Naples, NC
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($366 - 468) in Youngstown, PA