My check engine light went on, I went to Toyota yesterday, they fixed the water valve, put pink cooloant in my car and now when I drive I hear bubbly noise when I press gas pedal, like water swashing.
What is the bubbly noise coming from my engine when I press gas pedal? on 2005 Toyota Prius
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by arturo08 ,
March 27, 2013
take it back in. get a diagnostic run. if they messed up, call them on it. if they won't comply, take it to somebody who will.
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Prius Questions
- Turn on turn signal indicator and all light come on as if hazards are on
- What is the tank on the front passenger side behind the wheel well?
- Necessary to change trans fluid, engine and inverter coolant at 95,000 miles?
- dash gauges dont light up when car starts and car wont turn off
- stop vehicle. check hybrid system in safe place. car slowed down.
2005 Toyota Prius Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($321 - 483) in State Line, PA
- Battery Replacement ($149 - 203) in Farmer, OH
- 45,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Highspire, PA
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Otter Creek, FL
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Naples, NC
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($323 - 472) in Youngstown, PA