what is the best way to change the water pump on this car?
what is the best way to change the water pump on this car? on 2008 Scion xD
This week's top 10
Recent Scion xD Questions
- how to change the front turnsignal bulbs
- Why does TC Lockup not occur in overdrive?
- how to remove spark plug well if possible
- None of the trouble lights came on until right before the car died. Now they say I need a new engine and the warning lights should have come indicating that something was wrong. Has this happened to anyone else? Not sure if I go legal with it?
- How much should it cost to replace a failed charcoal canister?
2008 Scion xD Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($633 - $758) in Ward, AL
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Weinert, TX
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($168 - $222) in Evanston, IL
- Starter Replacement ($422 - $487) in Davis City, IA
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($79 - $100) in Carter Lake, IA
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - $134) in Pine Island, MN