what is the best way to change the water pump on this car?
what is the best way to change the water pump on this car? on 2008 Scion xD
This week's top 10
Recent Scion xD Questions
- Trac Light & Check Engine Light goes on and off.
- Why does TC Lockup not occur in overdrive?
- how to remove spark plug well if possible
- None of the trouble lights came on until right before the car died. Now they say I need a new engine and the warning lights should have come indicating that something was wrong. Has this happened to anyone else? Not sure if I go legal with it?
- Rear bumper and left light casing replacement
2008 Scion xD Estimates
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($168 - 222) in Ward, AL
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Weinert, TX
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($61 - 87) in Evanston, IL
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($413 - 1,127) in Davis City, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($607 - 673) in Carter Lake, IA
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($149 - 189) in Pine Island, MN