I purchased a used town and country today. After traveling an hour to get to dealership we found no DVD player in the car even though carfax and one of their employees confirmed the DVD was in the car. Manager said he could do nothing for us except install two screens behind the headrests that will cost $1799. The DVD player is in the dash and does work, but there are no screens in the drop down frames and again mang said it would be impossible to hook them up without tearing out entire console running the length of ceiling of the car. Since they also said there was navigation system that was also not there I'm no longer sure whatto believe. Thanks for the help
What is the best way to add a DVD player to my car on 2011 Chrysler Town & Country
- 2011 Chrysler Town & Country Repair and Maintenance
- 2011 Chrysler Town & Country Maintenance Schedule
- 2011 Chrysler Town & Country Problems(15)
- 2011 Chrysler Town & Country Repair Estimates
- 2011 Chrysler Town & Country Q&A(17)
- 2011 Chrysler Town & Country Recalls(2)
- 2011 Chrysler Town & Country Shops
- 2011 Chrysler Town & Country Reviews
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Town & Country Questions
- My 2005T/c has no spark to the coil pack can some one help me.
- Where is the inside fuse box located
- The passenger side door got kicked off the top rail. How do I get it back on?
- No heat in any mode, only blows cold air. Automatic controls, three zones.
- injectors misfiring after I changed the timing belt. How can I reset them