have minimal heat.whatis inlet or outlet hose,water pump or engine block
what is the best procedure for flushinga heater core. on 2000 Dodge Dakota
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- my Dakota has a transfer case,,,what does that mean
- Engine stumbles and surges only when warm. Cam Position Sensor replaced. No code
- What does code P done mean?
- Shuts off while driving. 3x it restart, 1x would not restart, towed home.
- My truck stalls while I'm driving. 3x it starts back up. 1x had to be towed home