hi, i bought a 1991 mercedes and i love it.. the person i purchased it from works for Mercedes.. He said if i ever need a part to call him and he'll get it at cost for me...lately i noticed the oil light comes on now and then.. and we think it has an oil leak..what i'd like to know is would you call the person i bought the car from? or would you take it for an oil change somewhere else?? thank you,KD
what is the best oil to use as my car has a leak that needs to be fixed on 1991 Mercedes-Benz 300SE
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz 300SE Questions
- How to replace the radio?
- 1988 300se runs good until it warms up, then it hesitates while start moving , low speed
- there is a hesitation when I press on the gas to quickly.
- My MB is a 1988 300se with 14K miles .when timing belt needs replacement?
- how do I repair a denso exhaust pump, sounds like the pump is dry, maybe cloged