I got hit by some lady today on the drivers side - I need to know the basic break down of the pieces attached to the tire - it appears that she bent the piece attached to it causing my tire to lean in some at the top. Is this an individual piece I could take off and replace, or is it something more? it appears to be just the piece attached to the tire that is bent the axle is fine. If you know anything about this - the repair - or price any help would be greatly appreciated!
What is the basic breakdown of the parts attached to the drivers side front tire on 1993 Chevrolet Lumina
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Lumina Questions
- Oil light is on
- Where is the fuse for the cigarette lighter and dash lights
- Need to fix rear drum brakes, do I have to buy brake shoes AND a new drum?
- New battery died while driving starts up rough idle dies when shift into gear
- Why does blower motor 4 heater only work sometimes and won't change off defrost
1993 Chevrolet Lumina Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in North Robinson, OH
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Toeterville, IA
- Steering Rack Replacement ($560 - 1,053) in Portage, OH
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($124 - 190) in Troy, MI
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($566 - 579) in Penn Yan, NY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($211 - 265) in Chesapeake Beach, MD