I got hit by some lady today on the drivers side - I need to know the basic break down of the pieces attached to the tire - it appears that she bent the piece attached to it causing my tire to lean in some at the top. Is this an individual piece I could take off and replace, or is it something more? it appears to be just the piece attached to the tire that is bent the axle is fine. If you know anything about this - the repair - or price any help would be greatly appreciated!
What is the basic breakdown of the parts attached to the drivers side front tire on 1993 Chevrolet Lumina
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Lumina Questions
- Will bars stop leak radiator and intake help my blown head gasket?
- Will changing the steering lock key cartridge make the steering unlock
- Is changing the steering column key lock the way to get the steering unlocked
- Under the dash
- Fan motor won't turn off when I turn the car off unless I take the fuse out.
1993 Chevrolet Lumina Estimates
- Timing Belt Replacement ($481 - 604) in North Robinson, OH
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,299 - 1,781) in Toeterville, IA
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($477 - 1,062) in Portage, OH
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($74 - 131) in Troy, MI
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($284 - 325) in Penn Yan, NY
- Engine Air Filter Element Replacement ($50 - 65) in Chesapeake Beach, MD