I got hit by some lady today on the drivers side - I need to know the basic break down of the pieces attached to the tire - it appears that she bent the piece attached to it causing my tire to lean in some at the top. Is this an individual piece I could take off and replace, or is it something more? it appears to be just the piece attached to the tire that is bent the axle is fine. If you know anything about this - the repair - or price any help would be greatly appreciated!
What is the basic breakdown of the parts attached to the drivers side front tire on 1993 Chevrolet Lumina
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Lumina Questions
- A/C blowing warm , temp dropped then skyrocketed, lost steering.
- Where is the key-less receiving unit located?
- My ck engine light comes on. Im going 55-60 mph and it totally shuts off.
- I was wondering what's the best fuel pump to use for a 1997 Chevy lumina I'm putting a brand new one on there since I need it.
- How do you know if the vacuum seal on a 97 Chevy Lumina goes bad?