I got hit by some lady today on the drivers side - I need to know the basic break down of the pieces attached to the tire - it appears that she bent the piece attached to it causing my tire to lean in some at the top. Is this an individual piece I could take off and replace, or is it something more? it appears to be just the piece attached to the tire that is bent the axle is fine. If you know anything about this - the repair - or price any help would be greatly appreciated!
What is the basic breakdown of the parts attached to the drivers side front tire on 1993 Chevrolet Lumina
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Lumina Questions
- how to replace the front right ABS wiring Harness
- How do I replace the stereo? I would like to have a CD player.
- How do I know if I have a bad air compressor? My AC stopped working.
- Why doesn't my horn or cruise control work?
- I have to hold the blinker lever just shy of the locked position to make them go