I'm being told by one shop that I need to replace the rear differential (the part) in my truck. They want an insane amount of money for it and I think they are over-charging me. The truck makes a steady whining noise that does not change even while rolling in neutral. If it was the differential, wouldn't that noise change or subside?
What is the average cost to replace the rear differential? Not fluid, but part? on 2004 Dodge Dakota
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- my Dakota has a transfer case,,,what does that mean
- Engine stumbles and surges only when warm. Cam Position Sensor replaced. No code
- What does code P done mean?
- Shuts off while driving. 3x it restart, 1x would not restart, towed home.
- My truck stalls while I'm driving. 3x it starts back up. 1x had to be towed home