I'm being told by one shop that I need to replace the rear differential (the part) in my truck. They want an insane amount of money for it and I think they are over-charging me. The truck makes a steady whining noise that does not change even while rolling in neutral. If it was the differential, wouldn't that noise change or subside?
What is the average cost to replace the rear differential? Not fluid, but part? on 2004 Dodge Dakota
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- There is metal shavings on the drive belt pullysystem in the inside causing nois
- 99 dodge dakota.5 speed...,my left turn signal blinks really fast.
- I am looking for a estimate to replace the valve guides--including time and part
- knocking /thumping noise from front left tire
- truck engine no turn no start finally got it to turn and start butt turn signals