I'm told the part is about $200 as is labor, for a total of slightly over $400
What is the average cost to replace a washer fluid reservoir for a Lexus RX330? on 2005 Lexus RX330
- Truck Cost of Ownership: Is your brand loyalty costing you?
- Using the RepairPal Cost Index to Compare Cost of Ownership Among the Top Hybrids
- GM Recalling 1.5 Million Cars and Trucks for Wash Fluid Fire Fault
- How Much is Your Car Actually Costing You Each Year? Figure it Out with the New RepairPal Cost Index.
- The Most Expensive (and Affordable) Cars to Fix This Fall
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX330 Questions
- i have lexus rx 330 how much cost to change the compute
- The lexus logo light on the bottom of the pass side door jam went out how to fix
- Is it necessary to replace front and back brakes?
- after replacing a battery my VSC, check engine came on now my car want
- How to turn off, VSC, Trac off, and check engines lights off?
2005 Lexus RX330 Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - $104) in East Aurora, NY
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($773 - $2,486) in Sarasota, FL
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($311 - $398) in Alma, IL
- AC Compressor Replacement ($630 - $763) in Riva, MD
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($2,019 - $2,032) in Marshall, MN
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($222 - $269) in Pottsville, PA