the transmition oil pours right to the ground keeping the transmition bone dry. so when you drive it the transmition slips.
what is the average cost of replacing a main transmition seal on 1999 Ford Windstar
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Windstar Questions
- Steering wheel colum ..Gear shift
- My theft light blinks my trip zero outs when cold starting & head lights flash
- My van suddenly died while driving 30 mph. Does nothing when trying to restart
- Solution needed for van stalling with lean bank codes PO171 and PO174
- 3.8 V6 Windstar engine has a knock/rattle.
1999 Ford Windstar Estimates
- 120,000 Mile Service ($287 - 410) in Lucedale, MS
- 75,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Grimstead, VA
- 145,000 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Olivia, MN
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Finchville, KY
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($178 - 212) in Newellton, LA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($511 - 562) in Holtwood, PA