My Ford Explorer waterpump gave out and I took it to a certified Mechanic shop. Repair will use a new Motorcraft pump and parts. Total cost estimate is $500. Does this sound about right for this job?
What is the average cost for a waterpump repair job on a 2002 Explorer? on 2002 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
2002 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Kendrick, ID
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($160 - 239) in Logan, OH
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($284 - 346) in Walton, KS
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($198 - 334) in La Grange, TX
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Loleta, CA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($65 - 93) in Loretto, VA