Its happened about 4 times in the past 1 1/2 weeks. The car won't start. My wife or I have to put the key into the ACC position for 15-30 minutes, then the car will start. It's just happening more and more frequently. I'm afraid the system will permanently fail sometime. A website I saw about this tells me that my car will not have an anti-theft system if I do this. I'll manage that.
What is the approx. $$ of having my GM dealer perm. disable the passlock system? on 2003 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- Sent 2 prev. questions re "oil" in overflow tank. Rec. 2 replies.
- how do I get all four turn signals to start working again?
- none of my signal lights work, how do I fix that?
- Why does the fan run after I shut the car off. I have been running the A/C more
- why won't car start after replacing rear hub assembly with ABS?