Its happened about 4 times in the past 1 1/2 weeks. The car won't start. My wife or I have to put the key into the ACC position for 15-30 minutes, then the car will start. It's just happening more and more frequently. I'm afraid the system will permanently fail sometime. A website I saw about this tells me that my car will not have an anti-theft system if I do this. I'll manage that.
What is the approx. $$ of having my GM dealer perm. disable the passlock system? on 2003 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- Was changing spark plugs and brittle hose/tube broke.
- How do you replace one of the torsional bars and n the trunk? The front on pop
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
- How do I know if my fuel pump went or if it is the the rack and piston?
2003 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Luling, TX
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($385 - 711) in Kensett, IA
- Clutch Replacement ($1,055 - 1,855) in Nutrioso, AZ
- Brake Drum Replacement ($316 - 456) in Loleta, CA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($239 - 252) in Green Camp, OH
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($108 - 626) in Roberts, WI