Its happened about 4 times in the past 1 1/2 weeks. The car won't start. My wife or I have to put the key into the ACC position for 15-30 minutes, then the car will start. It's just happening more and more frequently. I'm afraid the system will permanently fail sometime. A website I saw about this tells me that my car will not have an anti-theft system if I do this. I'll manage that.
What is the approx. $$ of having my GM dealer perm. disable the passlock system? on 2003 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- It started sounding loud around exhaust manifold area and seems to lost compresi
- Car starts. Dies 2 or 3 sec later. No anti theft light. Fuel Pump pressure 60
- My car doesn't blow hot air. Stuck thermostat? Approximately how much to fix it?
- it is a six speed. code reads p2715 p0700p2715p0700p2715p0000 plus service engin
- service light comes on ocassinally