Its happened about 4 times in the past 1 1/2 weeks. The car won't start. My wife or I have to put the key into the ACC position for 15-30 minutes, then the car will start. It's just happening more and more frequently. I'm afraid the system will permanently fail sometime. A website I saw about this tells me that my car will not have an anti-theft system if I do this. I'll manage that.
What is the approx. $$ of having my GM dealer perm. disable the passlock system? on 2003 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- What should be the pressure on the gas pump?
- Car produces a deep rumple at 60 to 65 mph - approximately 2000 rpm. Cause?
- Changed fuse panel on pass side. Now I have nothing
- Studs on front pas tire keeps breaking replace 6x what wld caz this & how 2 fix
- I have returning p0401 code i have cleaned passage and repla.ced the egr valve