Van has 350,000 miles and steering is loose. Replaced the Ball Joints and the radius arm bushings at 300,000 now most likely needs the tie rods. What should this cost?
What is the approx cost to replace the tie rods on 2006 Ford E-350
This week's top 10
Recent Ford E-350 Questions
- heard a loud pop and it started knocking real loud from bottom of motor??
- Can I use Prestone All purpose antifreeze to flush and refill coolant system
- When starting the van turns over but the starting noise continues after van runs
- where is the short
- When I hit a bump truck cuts out. Seems to cut out on the high way.
2006 Ford E-350 Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($221 - 299) in Idaho Springs, CO
- Heater Core Replacement ($265 - 363) in Varnell, GA
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Soulsbyville, CA
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($241 - 351) in Sanford, TX
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($529 - 1,091) in Sterling, CO
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($748 - 849) in Ocean City, NJ