I ask this question, because all four of my local BMW dealerships parts places gave me different information. Some say it is 65 amps/540 cold cranking amps. Others say 70/540, 50/450, 50/265. But I need to know so I get the right battery.
What is the amp and cold cranking amp for the battery this car? on 1990 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- why does my car lightly shakes/jerk when the car is not in motion.
- vehicle idles up and down, some times idles really high.
- Dash lights do not work and service engine light comes on
- Driver's side door would not open with remote and car button...help
- Car won't start. Temp shows vehicle is overheating but it is not.
1990 BMW 325i Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($493 - 641) in Rockhill Furnace, PA
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($510 - 766) in Cardiff By The Sea, CA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Saint Helen, MI
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($156 - 210) in Forest Hill, WV
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($995 - 1,075) in Brookhaven, PA
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($380 - 389) in Blanchester, OH