I ask this question, because all four of my local BMW dealerships parts places gave me different information. Some say it is 65 amps/540 cold cranking amps. Others say 70/540, 50/450, 50/265. But I need to know so I get the right battery.
What is the amp and cold cranking amp for the battery this car? on 1990 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- What transmission do I have and what atf fluid do I need
- what would make the loud humming sound when acceleration and the get lower when
- My car won't unlock. I can use key to unlock the drivers side, not other doors.
- My manual 5 speed transmission popped loud and I lost first second ,and reverse.
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
1990 BMW 325i Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($445 - 710) in Rockhill Furnace, PA
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($277 - 355) in Cardiff By The Sea, CA
- Battery Replacement ($181 - 266) in Saint Helen, MI
- Starter Replacement ($528 - 698) in Forest Hill, WV
- Horn Replacement ($94 - 127) in Brookhaven, PA
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($370 - 546) in Blanchester, OH