2003 Toyota Camry Q&A

2003 Toyota Camry Question: What is the amount to replace the Flexi pipe w/Converter

I was told that I have a crack in the Flexipipe w/Catallaic Converter. How much does this normally run and can the crack be repaired without taking off the catalliac converter? -
Answer 1
You need to replace the down pipe. Go to a good exhaust shop and get an estimate, because the factory down pipe with the flex area is expensive. -
Comment 1
Thank you so much for this information. Be blessed and continue the good work. -
Answer 2
Hi Estimated cost for this replacement is $420.12 parts and labor. Hope this helps. RJ -
Comment 1
Hi RJ - thanks so much for taking time in responding to my request for help. Be blessed!!! -