Car is in good shape, has had routine maintenance.
What is recommended for the 100,000 mile checkup? on 2002 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- check engine codes P0303/P0306 cylinder 3/6 misfire How do I repair this?
- Why does van hesitate when stepping on gas after coasting ?
- dash board lights went out, fueses look ok, how can i fix it
- Moonroof will not open. After pushing the button, I hear grinding and popping.
- CEL light on except only in reverse. No codes present with obd2 scanner.
2002 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Vining, MN
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($300 - 418) in West Charleston, VT
- 7,500 Mile Service ($141 - 207) in Windsor Mill, MD
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($208 - 270) in San Pablo, CA
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($372 - 427) in Camp Lake, WI
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($944 - 1,766) in Bonneau, SC