Sienna 2002, 113k During alignment, tech reported to me that I had play in right front rack and pinion. Quoted me $ 800-1,000. Not noticeable at that time when driving. Said would eventually notice looseness in steering. Have put on 3,500k since with no noticeable looseness. Keep an eye on it or replace soon?
What is recommendation regarding play in rack and pinion? on 2002 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- check engine codes P0303/P0306 cylinder 3/6 misfire How do I repair this?
- Why does van hesitate when stepping on gas after coasting ?
- dash board lights went out, fueses look ok, how can i fix it
- Moonroof will not open. After pushing the button, I hear grinding and popping.
- CEL light on except only in reverse. No codes present with obd2 scanner.
2002 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- 105,000 Mile Service ($167 - 240) in Vining, MN
- 40,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in West Charleston, VT
- 115,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Windsor Mill, MD
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in San Pablo, CA
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($355 - 459) in Camp Lake, WI
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($327 - 363) in Bonneau, SC