Sienna 2002, 113k During alignment, tech reported to me that I had play in right front rack and pinion. Quoted me $ 800-1,000. Not noticeable at that time when driving. Said would eventually notice looseness in steering. Have put on 3,500k since with no noticeable looseness. Keep an eye on it or replace soon?
What is recommendation regarding play in rack and pinion? on 2002 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- The auto-transmission has stopped selecting. the engine revs but no speed.
- auto door opener is broken, can open door manually but wont latch?
- Timing chain or belt on 3.5 motor & recommended replacement?
- i have no dash board lights
- check engine codes P0303/P0306 cylinder 3/6 misfire How do I repair this?
2002 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- Valve Adjustment ($547 - 686) in Vining, MN
- Brake Booster Replacement ($767 - 1,364) in West Charleston, VT
- AC Compressor Replacement ($838 - 1,310) in Windsor Mill, MD
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($1,625 - 2,791) in San Pablo, CA
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($355 - 459) in Camp Lake, WI
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($603 - 713) in Bonneau, SC