Sienna 2002, 113k During alignment, tech reported to me that I had play in right front rack and pinion. Quoted me $ 800-1,000. Not noticeable at that time when driving. Said would eventually notice looseness in steering. Have put on 3,500k since with no noticeable looseness. Keep an eye on it or replace soon?
What is recommendation regarding play in rack and pinion? on 2002 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- Clicking or ticking noise in steering towards the right on a slight curve
- Van sat about a day b4 batt chngd no code, all pwr no trn ovr clks at alt stops.
- Is the 3.3L V6 FI DOHC 24V engine an interference or non?
- 3rd row seat light stays on
- When accelerating I have an occasional cloud of white smoke from the exhaust .
2002 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- 145,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Vining, MN
- 22,500 Mile Service ($141 - 207) in West Charleston, VT
- 130,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Windsor Mill, MD
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($276 - 371) in San Pablo, CA
- Automatic Trans Gear Position Sensor Replacement ($441 - 490) in Camp Lake, WI
- Suspension Ball Joint Replacement ($220 - 275) in Bonneau, SC