Sienna 2002, 113k During alignment, tech reported to me that I had play in right front rack and pinion. Quoted me $ 800-1,000. Not noticeable at that time when driving. Said would eventually notice looseness in steering. Have put on 3,500k since with no noticeable looseness. Keep an eye on it or replace soon?
What is recommendation regarding play in rack and pinion? on 2002 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- engine make nose after starting for 2 sec then oil light on and off while idling
- I was told by the Toyota dealership that the reason my Check Engine light would
- I was told by a Toyota dealer that the reason my Check Engine light would be on
- Can i change only one head gasket
- When I need to change timing chain in 2007 v Toyota sienna.
2002 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($884 - $1,127) in Vining, MN
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in West Charleston, VT
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($234 - $342) in Windsor Mill, MD
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($560 - $944) in San Pablo, CA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($603 - $713) in Camp Lake, WI
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($282 - $337) in Bonneau, SC