Sienna 2002, 113k During alignment, tech reported to me that I had play in right front rack and pinion. Quoted me $ 800-1,000. Not noticeable at that time when driving. Said would eventually notice looseness in steering. Have put on 3,500k since with no noticeable looseness. Keep an eye on it or replace soon?
What is recommendation regarding play in rack and pinion? on 2002 Toyota Sienna
Asked by for the 2002 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- Transmission has delayed kick into gear. Engine revs high before it changes.
- Agency wants to charge $2,900 to fix tiny oil leak. Is this normal?
- rear vent window on one side won't shut sometimes and the other one won't work n
- Location of rear hatch door sensor
- Cost 2 replace (parts+labor) front wheel bearing (1 side) and front axle bearing
2002 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Vining, MN
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in West Charleston, VT
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - $111) in Windsor Mill, MD
- AC Compressor Replacement ($812 - $1,276) in San Pablo, CA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($118 - $150) in Camp Lake, WI
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($489 - $927) in Bonneau, SC