what is part on side of motor that mount to motor mounts on 1999 Pontiac Grand Am

the arm that is mounted on the side of the motor and comes over and mounts to the motor mount i need to know what it is called and where i can get one it does not come with the motor mount ,the piece on the side of the motor broke the motor mount is fine can u help me ?it is a grand am se 3.4 motor front wheel the say that makes a difference thank u

by in Lexington, VA on July 12, 2012
Get Your Car Fixed at a RepairPal Certified Shop.
We certify shops based on expertise, quality work, and verified customer reviews
2 answers
ANSWER by , July 12, 2012
Engine mount bracket,go to a salvage yard.
ANSWER by , July 13, 2012
or dealer it can't cost that much