the arm that is mounted on the side of the motor and comes over and mounts to the motor mount i need to know what it is called and where i can get one it does not come with the motor mount ,the piece on the side of the motor broke the motor mount is fine can u help me ?it is a grand am se 3.4 motor front wheel the say that makes a difference thank u
what is part on side of motor that mount to motor mounts on 1999 Pontiac Grand Am
Asked by for the 1999 Pontiac Grand Am
2 more answers
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- is there anyway i can tell on my own if i just need brake pads or a rotor too?
- How do I use cruise control on a 96 Pontiac grand am
- New fuel pump..is installed. Runs ok until gets a little warmer than normal oper
- Where is the actuator for changing it to the defrost mode located?
- Why does it sound like muffler fell off but under the hood?
1999 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($34 - 45) in Jarratt, VA
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($327 - 435) in Swansboro, NC
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($239 - 415) in Covington, VA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($212 - 409) in Dunning, NE
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($327 - 499) in Parkers Lake, KY
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Varnell, GA