the arm that is mounted on the side of the motor and comes over and mounts to the motor mount i need to know what it is called and where i can get one it does not come with the motor mount ,the piece on the side of the motor broke the motor mount is fine can u help me ?it is a grand am se 3.4 motor front wheel the say that makes a difference thank u
what is part on side of motor that mount to motor mounts on 1999 Pontiac Grand Am
Asked by for the 1999 Pontiac Grand Am
2 more answers
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- is there anyway i can tell on my own if i just need brake pads or a rotor too?
- How do I use cruise control on a 96 Pontiac grand am
- New fuel pump..is installed. Runs ok until gets a little warmer than normal oper
- Where is the actuator for changing it to the defrost mode located?
- Why does it sound like muffler fell off but under the hood?
1999 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($95 - 136) in Jarratt, VA
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($239 - 415) in Swansboro, NC
- Brake Pad Replacement ($224 - 299) in Covington, VA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($141 - 256) in Dunning, NE
- Instrument Cluster Replacement ($338 - 360) in Parkers Lake, KY
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($922 - 965) in Varnell, GA