No other info known. Car is for sale.
What is normally required to fix a PO301 (miss firing) engine code reading. on 2002 Jaguar X-Type
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar X-Type Questions
- I use Ford parts on the engine, v6. Is the transmission a ford.
- Codes are like 14 codes random multiple misfires catalytic codes
- I'm having an issue with the car overheating, what can be the cause?
- When I release the clutch there is a brief lag before engaging
- why are my headlight conectors melting and why are my head lamp adjusters all
2002 Jaguar X-Type Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,612 - 1,868) in Springfield, WI
- Head Gasket Replacement ($2,638 - 3,632) in Belleville, NY
- Battery Replacement ($202 - 265) in Sidman, PA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($611 - 715) in Farber, MO
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Pahoa, HI
- Tie Rod Replacement ($607 - 766) in Salamonia, IN