what does the manufactor ask for at the 100,000 mile check up
what is needed at the 100,000 mile tune up from the manufactor on 2006 Chevrolet HHR
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet HHR Questions
- My car shakes like a rollercoaster going up a hill when its ideling
- Chime not working for seat belts, key, lights. What's the fix?
- Hesitation to take off, shaking when idle and loud exhaust?
- Throttle body or pedal sensors,based on codes p2135/p2174 reduced engine power
- car is slow to taking of and sputters going up hill or at stop lights sometimes
2006 Chevrolet HHR Estimates
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($212 - 278) in West Coxsackie, NY
- Heater Hose Replacement ($149 - 207) in Daggett, MI
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($209 - 270) in Glencoe, NM
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($226 - 359) in Hubbard Lake, MI
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Mooreton, ND
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($779 - 829) in Faunsdale, AL