I have no power going to my starter but it turns over when probed. I also have no power to my instrument panel or radio but i have power to my head lights. i tried to replace the electrical part of my inigition switch and the two relays on the drivers side on the firewall. this problem came with no warnig at all.
what is my problem with this van...it want start on 1992 Dodge Ram Van B150
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram Van B150 Questions
- starts slow at traffic light seems to want to conk out eventually goes ahead?
- My one tranny line keeps losening at radator drivers side even after tightening.
- My wind scheild wiper assembly has fallen apart. I have a bushing kit but I am not sure how it goes back together. Can you help?
- I replaced thermostat and gasket did I screw down the housing that sits over
- On my last question about he thermostate gasket. I found out that when I pulled