after replacing the relays under backseat again bc there was water in the relay boxes again, (don't know why), now the fuel is not getting to the engine. The fuel pump relay does work and so does the fuel pump. What would I troubleshoot next.
what is my next step to troubleshoot getting fuel to fuel pump? on 2000 Mercedes-Benz S500
1 answerMarch 21, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S500 Questions
- what causes the lights to blink while car is not on
- Owner took very good car of his car. 160k. Under carriage is all rusted badly
- how to correct the engine missing feel after riding the car in the morning
- My Airmatic system is stuck in the rising position (back end of the car is high.
- Hi guys, can anyone tell me how to get the ignition coils out of my 97 s500 w140